Word of mouth is our best advertising. We will be
happy to provide you with a list of references upon request.
Things you should ask when trying to get
information on a builder:
1) Was the builder readily available to you?
2) Does the builder spend time on-site?
3) Quality of sub-contractors working for the
4) Was the job finished to your satisfaction?
5). Did the home meet your quality expectations?
6) Was the builder easy to work with?
7) Are there any defects in your home?
8) What warranties do you get?
9) Was your home finished on budget?
10) How did the builder handle changes?
11) Did you enjoy this building experience?
12) Would you recommend this builder to friends
13) Would you rehire this builder for future
14) Rate your overall experience with the builder
from 1 to 10 (1 being bad to 10 being excellent).